Sunday, October 18, 2009

AUSTIN POST

Yes, Austin Post is non-profit and serves news only via the internet. But isn't that how all of news is these days? Either way, it felt nice that my blog writing was accessible via the internet and the pool of Austin readers. The editor of Austin Post, Lyssa Allen contacted me. She let me know about Austin Post and it's mission, and asked me to double post some of my blog entries as articles on the web site.

If you're interested in checking out local news, concerns and stories of Austinites, check out the website and read extensively from the collection of information. The best part: anyone, citizen journalists, students, non-writers, published writers, aspiring journalists, blog writers, etc. can post to Austin Post if they've got a voice and something valuable to say about the city.


I post at Austin Post

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the love! We're glad you're now a part of Austin Post. :-)

    ReplyDelete