Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vale, Vale, Vale


El verano is well underway and somehow I've woken up across the atlantic in Barcelona. My first few days here have been heaven. Aside from the times when I'm forced to be with two dozen other American international students in public places here, I really love the good friends I've made, and the places I've been so far.

Everything, including the people, is so much more full of life in Spain in comparison to America. People rest, are productive without being in a hurry 24/7, save plenty of room for pleasure, all seem to be in love, and take care of themselves here...it's a very balanced lifestyle.

I´ve seen lots of beautiful things already, and met people from VERY diverse walks of life, pictures when I return to my apartment (I´m at a hostel in Valencia right now).

Adeu!

1 comment: