Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Keeping up with The Times

I created this blog a few months ago...needed the excuse to update it and not be ridiculed by my blogless, twitterless, anti-internet communication friends. Alas, my Monday evening Entertainment Journalism course has given me reason.


Day three of my fall semester is over...there's only one way to celebrate my three days of immensely hard-work, retail-therapy and evening festivities.

Started here in my search for new room-decor for the duplex I just moved into: 
Photobucket


Then came here...a new dress was necessary: 
Photobucket

AND ended, guess where?
Photobucket

Austin's own tree-house full of inebriated college students on 21st street.
Real-life photos soon...when my cybershot is back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment