Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Daily Inspiration: Alan Cohen


I spend lots of time on the internet reading quotes. I realize, lots of this should be spent reading books with real substance instead, but sometimes, for instance when I have little time to spare, quotes are just as satisfying to my brain.

My daily wisdom/inspiration comes from a variety of places including Zen Habits and Barbara Ann Kipfer but my third loving guru is none other than Alan Cohen. Cohen's best known as author of Chicken Soup for The Soul, but to others, you could say he's a large player in the so-called "Spiritual" revolution occurring. Cohen does Life Coach Training and speaks at events but what he's really great at is offering daily insights and inspiration.

Cohen's latest book Linden's Last Life is out now and it's subsequent movie will be out in 2011. Get on Cohen's e-mail list for daily quotes and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment