Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fresh, fine, foods.

I really like the idea of airstrem trailers. Yes, they are becoming obnoxiously trendy and popping up everywhere, but as my dad was reminding me the other day they're a good idea for those looking to test out a new, innovative business who don't want to bother with contracts and renting out places.

My recent favorite, Lulu B's, a trailer that serves vietnamese sandwiches, spring rolls, salads, smoothies, coffee, and bubble teas proves itsself well. The trailer sits conveniently in a shaded spot off of south Lamar across from Bird's Barbershop, and although the lunch crowd can cause a small wait, you can always phone in your orders. 

For seven dollars I got two large sized avocado spring rolls, dressed with a spicy peanut sauce and an iced black, bubble tea. Not bad. 
Also on the menu, and just as aesthetically pleasing, Shrimp summer rolls...
Photobucket

I will definitely try next time. My dad ordered a lemongrass pork sandwich. Everything tasted fresh and was complimented with the right sauce. Definitely worth every penny.

Next on my list to try..."Crepes Mille" on Congress. Can it beat out flip-happy? Doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment